Background

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Burt's Bees Review

Last month I was contacted by the lovely Christine at Devon Consulting, a PR company in Toronto, asking if I would be interested in doing some product reviews. Of course I jumped at the invite! Why would anyone turn down an opportunity like that?

Christine sent me a list of companies to choose from and I chose Burt's Bees. I love Burt's Bees products. And I like that they only use 100% natural ingredients. Their lip balms have been a regular in purse since high school. She sent me a couple holiday kits and I couldn't have been more excited to open my package the day it arrived. It almost felt like Christmas morning! Here's what I got.

 Right away I loved the packaging! 
The geometric pattern reminded me of honeycomb.


I received two lip balms, one cuticle cream and one tub of sugar scrub. 
That cranberry & pomegranate sugar scrub smells good enough to eat! 


The top one is a replenishing lip balm. It is tinted and has pomegranate oil.
The bottom one is rejuvenating acai berry and is not tinted. 
The lemon butter cuticle cream smells so fresh.


Being a lip balm junkie since the age of 10, I tried the tinted pomegranate balm first. I really liked the boost it gave to my natural lip color. This product combines my two favorite things, lip balm and lip gloss. Would I buy this product? Absolutely! In the past I've used their lip shimmer glosses and love them. The rejuvenating acai berry smells great and leaves my lips hydrated for hours.

I'll admit it, this is the first time I've used cuticle cream, ever. And I have to tell you I'm going to be adding this to my daily moisturizing routine. Living in a dry climate my cuticles are always dry and that leads to painful hangnails! After using this cream for the past five days my cuticles are no longer dry. This product is a definite keeper. 

Lastly there's the sugar scrub. Mm, mmm! The first place I used this was on my dry hands. They were baby soft after. I also used it on my legs, getting the same baby soft results as my hands. The sugar is mixed with a bunch of different oils and moisturizes as it exfoliates. I can not begin to tell you how much I love anything that moisturizes! 

All in all I was very pleased with all of these products, none of them disappointed. Both of the holiday kits I received would be perfect stocking stuffers. Check out Burt's Bees for all their products. They have lots of great holiday kits available.




** Although I was given these products to review, the opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soo much for stopping by!! Please don't be shy, leave a comment or question. I love hearing from you! If you'd like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. : )
~ Catie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...