Background

Friday, October 14, 2011

Hi Strangers!

Wow, it's been nearly a week since my last post! I had just planned to take a couple days off over the long weekend. Well then I ended up getting Miss A's cold, which soon turned into a lovely sinus infection. Yuck!! Needless to say, with my head and face hurting from sinus pressure, the last thing I want to be doing is sitting at a desk, looking a at computer monitor. So Frivolous Fashion Friday will have to wait until next week. Along with a few other things I wanted to share.

I'm hoping by Monday I'll be feeling all better. I HATE being sick!! I guess I can't complain too much, it's been a year since I was last sick. Tomorrow night I'm hosting our Dinner Club night. I can't wait!! It's soo much fun! I'll tell you all about it next week. Promise.  =)  Oh, and you might have noticed there's a new sponsor there on my sidebar, Rockin Bowstars.


They make super cute bows, clips, headbands, etc. I'll introduce you to them, and tell you about a little giveaway we have planned for you all. I'm soooo excited for my first giveaway!!!

Anyhoo, have a great weekend.  : )

3 comments:

  1. Aw, poor Catie! I am just getting over my own change of season sniffles, so I can commiserate:) Hope you feel better soon. Rest and be kind to yourself so you can get better quickly. God bless x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear!! Hope you are not still sick!!! Congrats on getting your 2nd sponser...woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soo much for stopping by!! Please don't be shy, leave a comment or question. I love hearing from you! If you'd like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. : )
~ Catie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...