Background

Saturday, October 8, 2011

100!!

Happy Saturday all. For me it really is a happy Saturday. I woke up this morning to a shiny, round, three digit number in the sidebar of my little blog. That number said 100!!! Thank you to each and every one of you for coming back. It really makes me smile to read a lovely comment from you. And I know there are a bazillion blogs out there, thank you for choosing to read mine!!! You truly have made my day!


I have been thinking of doing a giveaway once I reached 100. I wish I could just run out and buy a lovely gift and ship it off to each of you, but times are a little tight right now and may be getting tighter, so I'm trying to think up something crafty. If any of you out there would like to donate something towards a giveaway, that would be greatly appreciated and please be in touch. As for today, have a great one. I certainly will!! Again, thank you!  =)
** Just for the record, I don't like the term followers. It sounds kind of cultish and weird. I consider you my blogland buddies! 

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Catie! It looks like you might be at 101 now! Good on you for having such a happy and fabulous blog.

    Best wishes and happy blogging!
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! Keep on growing. I hope to get there some day, I have 8. Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats girl!! :)
    (I hate the follower name too, by the way.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soo much for stopping by!! Please don't be shy, leave a comment or question. I love hearing from you! If you'd like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. : )
~ Catie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...