Background

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Birthday in the House!

Today is a very special day in our house, Miss E is turning 13!! Yep, we officially have a teenager in the house. I can't believe how fast the years have flown by. When I first moved in with Mr. CC she was a mere 20 months old. I'm fortunate to have had a hand in helping raise her and I couldn't be prouder! Miss E is the best big sister and such a sweet, creative, funny and loving girl. 13 today, and before we know it she'll be 18 and going off to University. We love you soo much Miss E!! Happy Birthday sweetie!!  : )

At her 3rd birthday party. What a cutie. 

Miss E & her mom, Miss J, last month at the Butchart Gardens 
in Victoria, BC. A couple of beauties, aren't they?   

Hope you all have a lovely day!! Thanks for stopping by.  : ) 

2 comments:

  1. Catie, I loved your comments on blogging at a new site that I found on Thify Chick's blog. I still haven't figured out how to link to someone's blog or do my button. I will keep at it. If you have a chance please stop by my blog @ cottage-wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh being a teenager! How fun! Happy happy day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soo much for stopping by!! Please don't be shy, leave a comment or question. I love hearing from you! If you'd like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. : )
~ Catie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...