Background

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

OMG!

So tonight while I was perusing Pinterest I stumbled across this beauty... jalapeno popper grilled cheese sandwich! Yes, you read it right. Have a look at its gooey goodness.   : )

via Becky Bakes
Are you drooling? Because I am. I have to make this! It's kind of silly to be doing a blog post about a sandwich, but look at it! And I love sourdough and jalapeno poppers and this combines them both. Wow! So tell me, am I crazy to be going gaga over a sandwich?? Maybe it's been a long day...

* *If you'd like to try this too, visit Becky Bakes for the recipe.   : )

1 comment:

  1. NOpE NOT krazy! I'm leaving NOW to find something in the kitchen that resembles this! LOL Hungry again, darn! :D LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks soo much for stopping by!! Please don't be shy, leave a comment or question. I love hearing from you! If you'd like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. : )
~ Catie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...