Background

Monday, April 11, 2011

April!

Hey to you! I have neglected my blog for well over a month now, but it's time to start up again and get serious about it. Today I spent a while checking out new templates and came up with this. What do you think? Pretty huh! There are literally millions of choices out there. A girl could spend weeks looking for just the right one. And once you find 'it', it isn't quite so easy to figure out how to use all the cute new things you've downloaded. I am soooo not a computer person, but I did it. Yay for me!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the little bit of Spring we've gotten so far. Although I'm sure it'll be some time before I can be planting flowers. It's always sad to me that we don't have a longer Spring here in Calgary. We get, maybe, a month or so and then it's summer. And we all know summer is always way too short.  : (  Anyway, I'm going to try and make the most of our warm months this year and spend lots of time outdoors. We don't really have any plans to go anywhere, but that doesn't matter to me. Just being outside listening to the kids play while I soak up some sun is good enough for me. What about you, any plans this summer??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks soo much for stopping by!! Please don't be shy, leave a comment or question. I love hearing from you! If you'd like to hear back from me, please make sure to add your email to your google account. : )
~ Catie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...